Simple Tips for Organized Holidays
from Gather Arts Organizing
- Remove two things from your to-do list.
- Schedule time for exercise and relaxation.
- Bring the same signature dish to every holiday celebration you attend.
- Leave a day early or a day late for travels to miss the big rush.
- Have the mail stopped for about a week even if you’re not traveling.
- Gift the same item to all teachers, babysitters, etc.
- Get to bed at a reasonable time every night.
- Take kids to holiday events in pajamas, or change into them before leaving.
- Sing even if you’re not good at it.
- Relax and have fun!
- Hire a Professional Organizer to help you get it all done!
What tips can you add?
Have you “liked” our Facebook page?
Follow us on Twitter.
And most importantly have a fantastic holiday season!